Whether you have just registered with Canada Smart Plan or you have been with us a while, you may have a PILE of outstanding claims and need a little assistance getting started or getting caught up.
We’re here to help!
I’m going to level with you about 2 very important facts:
- The only way YOU save money with Canada Smart Plan is by making claims. If you never get around to doing it, you don’t benefit.
- The only way WE make money is through our [industry standard] 10% administration fee charged on approved claims. (There! I said it!)
Unlike our competitors, we DON’T charge a set up fee.
Our philosophy is this: We only want to be paid when YOU actually receive VALUE! And that only happens when you make claims. If your business is a proprietorship or a one person corporation, you’ll save 3-4 times the cost of our administration fee, which is a great deal for you! But… If you never make a claim, we both lose!
EG: If you are in a 34% tax bracket save about $558 on $1000 worth of health expenses you claim through our service. Our admin fee is just 10% or $100 on top of your $1000 claim, to accomplish that! $100 to get $558.
What’s the solution? Our Free “Done For You Claims Service”.
If you have $500 or more in outstanding claims to be submitted (our one small requirement) and want us to submit them for you, simply do the following:
- Download, complete and submit this “DONE FOR YOU CLAIMS SERVICE” form. We require a void copy of both your Business Bank Cheque and Personal Bank Cheque to ensure your account is properly set up.
- Make a copy of the claims you wish to submit. You can do several on a single page if they are all legible, indicating the following:
- Patient’s name (they must be listed in your account)
- Practitioners Name & Designation
- Service provided
- Date of Service
- Cost of Service
- Zero Balance Owning
3. Scan/email or fax your form and copy of claims to email@example.com or fax to 1-604-357-1141 and we will upload and submit them for you.
Download This Form & Send Us Your Claims